Dash of the Runaway Wizards
October 21 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Save the date: Woodlin’s Annual Dash of the Runaway Wizards will take place on Friday, October 21st!
What can you do now?
- Save the date in your calendar for a fun day for the Woodlin Community
- Pull out old pictures from the Dash to post on Social Media #WoodlinDash
- Start thinking about fundraising for this event:
- Ask family, neighbors, and friends for individual donations in honor of your child
- Think of local businesses who would love to sponsor a Woodlin event.
The Dash of the Runaway Wizards is our annual fun run at school that is an exciting and healthy way for our students to raise money for the PTA! The Dash is one of two major PTA fundraisers. Funds from this event provide academic support for teachers, student enrichment, and community building events. Details will be forthcoming on how to support our fun run.
We also are looking for a couple of volunteers to help on the Dash committee. Helping with this event is a fun and easy way to make a big impact on our community. Many hands make light work!
Questions? Email Dash of the Runaway Wizards Coordinator Alison Harms at: firstname.lastname@example.org