The Woodlin Elementary School PTA offers sponsorship opportunities for Montgomery County businesses to invest in the future of more than 500 children in your local community. Sponsorship of our valuable PTA programs provides educational enrichment for students, supplies for our teachers, and allows us to host community-building events and initiatives that support the diverse families of Woodlin Elementary and our greater Silver Spring community.
In particular, as we begin a new school year in 2022-2023, your support will make a difference in helping our students re-gain the skills, relationships, and sense of stability that have been strained over the course of the past two years of pandemic life. We understand that the current economic climate is a challenge for our community and are doubly grateful for whatever sponsorship level or donation your business can contribute. Woodlin Elementary is currently under construction, with a completely new building anticipated to open next year in fall of 2023. In the meantime, the school is operating from the holding school site at Grosvenor Center in Bethesda. While the prospect of a new and improved building is very exciting for the whole community, the PTA is committed to minimizing any additional upheaval for our students and logistical challenges for faculty and staff.
With your help, the PTA can provide programming in school to enrich and bolster the social and emotional health of our children, supplement the supplies needed by teachers to make our classrooms safe and equitable, and host community events like the Spring Fair, Earth Day, and the Outdoor Family Dance that bring people together. In addition, your support will fund school-wide activities that foster inclusion and understanding of our diverse community, kindness and empathy, STEM learning, cultural arts, the broader world, and financial literacy.
Our tiered sponsorship packages include various levels of support for one, two, or all three of our main annual fundraising events – the “Dash of the Runaway Wizards” fun run to be held on October 21, 2022, the online Silent Auction, which will run for two weeks in spring 2023, and the outdoor Spring Fair in May 2023. Each of these events brings together hundreds of families and are a wonderful opportunity for expanding the visibility and positive name-recognition of your company.
The online auction in particular is a great way for businesses to get the word out about their products and services; the auction catalog is shared widely not only within the school community, but is often forwarded on to relatives, friends, and neighbors who all seek to support our school and, in turn, your business! If you cannot commit to one of the following sponsorship packages, we hope you will consider donating an item or service to our auction this year.
Our sponsorship packages include:
$250 – Bronze Sponsor
- Recognition of your business as a sponsor on our PTA website, including your company logo, website link, and a brief description of your business.
- Inclusion of your business logo on our annual “Dash of the Runaway Wizards” fun run T-shirt distributed to 700+ students, teachers, and staff.
$500 – Silver Sponsor
- All of the above, plus:
- Recognition of your business as a Silver Sponsor of our annual Silent Auction, with your company logo and website link featured on the main online auction catalog page.
$750 – Gold Sponsor
- All of the above, plus:
- Elevated placement of your business logo on our annual fun run T-shirt distributed to 700+ students, teachers, and staff.
- Recognition of your business as a Gold Sponsor of our annual Silent Auction, with your company logo and website link featured on the main online auction catalog page.
- Recognition as a sponsor of our outdoor Spring Fair through event signage and our website.
$1,000+ – Platinum Sponsor
- All of the above, plus:
- Premier placement of your business logo on our annual fun run T-shirt distributed to 700+ students, teachers, and staff.
- Recognition of your business as a Platinum Sponsor of our annual Silent Auction, with your company logo and link to your website featured on the main online auction catalog page.
- Recognition as a Primary Sponsor of our outdoor Spring Fair through event signage, on our website, and in email communications about the event.
- Social media recognition of your sponsorship of all three main events (Fun Run, Auction, and Spring Fair) and in communications about those events.
If you are interested in becoming a Woodlin PTA Sponsor, just navigate to our MemberHub sponsorship page to fill out your information, sign the contract, and make your payment online!
Don’t see a sponsorship package to fit your needs? Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help. Remember, the earlier you become a corporate sponsor, the more exposure your business will have to our school community. Thank you for supporting the Woodlin PTA!
The Woodlin PTA is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization and is a member in good standing of the Maryland PTA. Donations and contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law.