The 3rd annual Dash of the Runaway Wizards will be held on Thursday, October 20, 2016.
Last year, we raised more than $20,000 to provide academic support for teachers and support PTA programs, such as after school clubs and community events. The Fun Run will take place during school hours and be a TON of fun! Your child will get pledges via an on-line donation page (details to come) or the old-fashioned way (paper!).
How Can You & Your Kids Help?
- Save the date and volunteer!
- Promote on social media #WoodlinFunRun
- Help your child set-up his/her on-line donation page & ask friends, neighbors and family to donate
- Find a Local Business Event Sponsor
- Create a poster/artwork to use for the event
- 9:10-9:40 am: K
- 9:40-10:10 am: 1st Grade
- 10:10-10:40 am: 5th Grade
- 1:30-2:00 pm 3rd Grade
- 2:00-2:30 pm: 4th Grade
- 2:30-3:00 pm: 2nd Grade
For more information, please see the Dash of the Runaway Wizards FAQ.