Junior Achievement Day
June 4 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Parent volunteers needed for “JA in a Day” on Tuesday, June 4th
JA Day is a special opportunity and a fun, engaging, well-organized way to introduce our children to concepts about managing their money, their education, and their careers. To make this happen we need volunteers in every classroom on Tuesday, June 4th to teach from the Junior Achievement (JA) materials. (It’s fun and easy!)
Sign up at http://bit.ly/JA2019WES (enter your name, e-mail, and child’s classroom teacher).
What is involved with volunteering?
· Parents/guardians (ideally 2 per class) lead the classes
· Curriculum includes 5-6 pre-planned activities and materials
· Anyone can volunteer – there are no minimum requirements
· Teachers and/or teaching assistants will be with you in the classroom
· Training and materials will be provided at an evening training session in mid-May
This will be the fifth year in a row that Woodlin will be bringing the Junior Achievement program to teach more financial literacy to our elementary school! Please be part of it and sign up at http://bit.ly/JA2019WES